- LATEST LED TECHNOLOGY: COB LED – Chip On Board is a new technology for LED light engine. Multi LED chips are packaged together as one lighting module. When it light up, it looks like a lighting panel.
- HIGH QUALITY: built-in integrated square LED chip provides high light brightness. Day / Cold White 6000-6500k High quality professional lamp.
- VERY USEFUL: Portable only about 1.5 kg(20 Watt) or 3kg (50 watt) It can be easy used indoor and outdoor. Waterproof rating IP65. Please note: This lamp has NO BATTERY – do not need to worry about the charger and battery life. It comes with 3 meter electric wire and 3 pin UK plug. Simply connect to mains power 240v.
- LONG RELIABLILTY: Well made body of die casting aluminium and tempered glass. Waterproof and shock resistance allows you to use this lamp is such places as workshop, garage, building site, garden, indoor and outdoor works. We offer 24 months warranty!!
- GREAT VALUE: Big advantage of using LED lighting is that you can: 1. save up to 85% for the electric bills. 2 led last much longer that traditional lighting. 3 led is environmental friendly and Mercury free.
Mains Voltage Work Light
£27.99 – £45.99
20/50 Watt Portable Work Light.
- VERY USEFUL: Portable only about 1.5kg (20 watt) or 3kg (50 Watt) It can be easy used indoor and outdoor. Waterproof rating IP65. Please note: This lamp has NO BATTERY – do not need to worry about the charger and battery life. It comes with 3 meter electric wire and 3 pin UK plug. Simply connect to mains power 240v.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 14 days with your receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: a refund will be issued to the original account. Please note return delivery fees are covered by the buyer.
Please return your item(s) to us within 14 days after finding the fault, and remember to get in touch before returning. Your item will be replaced. Please don’t use any faulty items after finding the fault and don’t try to repare it, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
If you have any questions please fell free to contact us.